Home School Agreement:
A copy of the home school agreement can be found here: Home school agreement
Parent Conduct Policy:
A copy of the parent conduct policy can be found here:Parent conduct policy
If your child needs to take medication during the school day, then please click on the link here to find the relevant form and return to the school along with the medication. No mediation can be administered without completing and returning this form.
Our main considerations when snow is forecast or falling unexpectedly are:
- The ability of the taxi to transport your child to and from school safely
- The safety of the school site
- Reduced and unsafe staffing numbers due to treacherous conditions
The school will monitor the forecast closely and take advice from the Local Authority.
If disruptive snow is forecast the school will follow this procedure:
- We will contact you via text message, at the earliest opportunity, to inform you of closure. (Snow forecasts are not always reliable; the school will do its best to stay open given that the safety of the young people is our absolute priority).
- The school will post its status on the school closures page on the Buckinghamshire Council School website, and on our own website.
- Local radio stations will broadcast closure details.
- The school will text parents during the closure day to update them
- The school will contact parents and inform you that the school is closing.
- Taxis will be arranged, and our young people will be transported home.
- The school will update parents the same day regarding ‘safe opening’ the following day.
From time to time we will hold non-uniform (MUFTI) days to raise money for charity. You will always be sent a text message from the school to let you know when it is and any other important information.
Students can wear their own clothes but are reminded that they must be appropriate. Please see the uniform page on the website for more information on what clothing is not deemed appropriate.